To order an at home AIDS Test: Go Here
When to Get an AIDS Test
1. You have had unprotected sex with a stranger, any type of sex at all.
2. You have had sex in exchange for drugs and/or money.
3. You have had sex with multiple people who you do not know that may be diagnosed with HIV or may have this diagnosis and not know it.
4. You have had sex with anyone who told you they have done one of the above statements.
5. You have shared a needle with someone who may have been diagnosed with HIV, or you have picked up a needle on the ground and decided to use the needle.
If the answer to any of these is “yes”, you need to consider getting yourself tested. Getting yourself tested early is the best way to reassure yourself that you don’t have this disorder. If you are tested, and you are not diagnosed, you will find that getting yourself tested early is the best way to avoiding future complications from the disease.